Wednesday, March 26, 2008

random verse

wisen up homie / need to lessen all this stress


gotta smoke a couple ounces just to get shit off my chest


more or less / im bored as fuck / uninspired and i'm stuck


at least thats how it feels when blowin' up is based on luck


hardly here / smoked myself damn near the atmosphere


fuck it now / ill smuggle clouds / let me reign above the rest!!!


look wow! / i make horizons form above my crowds!


obviously my skies above some limits / near infinite -


amount of time before my mind finds new stars to visit


im completely oblivious to you idiots / selfish pricks / and egotistical hypocrites


continue to ignore me / i was born an underdog


lets engage in dialogue/ bask in marajuana smog


a different song to sing along / light ya blunts and fill ya bongs


blend mills lane with marvin gaye homie "lets get it on"


vivid moments of failin' / the sweetest taste is prevailin'


sailin' along my paper / paintin' pictures / you trace 'em


that throne is lookin' vacant / these dragons were made for slayin'


watch ya crown which is at stake - like salem





i drop gems over heads / forget it their brains are dead


embed it by drainin' pens / dry markers and breakin' lead

No comments: